Saturday 7 February 2009

It's been a long long time







I have been a very bad, bad, bad blogger. Can't believe how long I have ignored you for - sorry won't really cut it will it? Time has flown by many projects finished, postponed, cancelled and some we are trying to revive now - it's tough out there, the interiors industry is taking a battering most of my work is coming from the commercial side of things as residential is hibernating. I am now also trying to get some interior styling work e.g. photo shoots, theatre/tv sets, window displays, house styling etc so if you know of anyone who needs help with their style then please let me know :0

Also in an attempt to get the RedFish name out there have been working on my website (along with my trusty art director!) and man it's hard promoting yourself - it's not one of my strong points - for 14 years or so I promoted some major brands world-wide but when it's so close to home it's a bit personal! (sorry picture of my art director keeps placing itself up the top of the blog and now HERE am frustrated now so am going to leave it where it is! why does it do that?)

So in search of inspiration I have come back to blogging and it's been lovely catching up with all my old blog haunts which I have not frequented for a while - glad to hear you are all well and happy :0

Anyone else on twitter? I have just joined today so am very new to it but it seems quite fun - have just voted on which jacket richard bacon should wear on sftw tomorrow - loads of people involved in it so should be a bit of fun -come and look me up I'm under redfishdesigns.

Also before I run any of you seen this over at polariod? It's great - drag your image onto the polariod camera icon which will be on your desktop and it turns your modern image into a nostalgic polariod shot with all it's colour vignetting and flaws - the camera even makes the sound it used to when it was ejecting your print - mmm memories! Pop over and have a go and don't forget that if you are in a hurry you can give it a virtual shake - think I'll be spending some time on converting my pictures...

Happy snapping!

No comments: