Friday 25 April 2008

Admin Friday

image courtesy of

Judging by the insanely false smile this lady loves paperwork just as much as I do! Do you think she is taking dictation from her boss? And if she is, can you guess what is going through her mind - all captions welcome - keep it clean though please!

Friday, is normally an admin day and after much paper shuffling, filing and phone calls I was ready for a break, so decided to toddle off with a bag of goodies for the charity shop. Yes I was meant to be taking things into the charity shop - not bringing anything back with me! (keep it quiet though don't tell Mr S, he won't notice if I quickly wash them and find them homes).

But how could I resist these wonderful Le Parfait jars - I just love them and we use them all the time (can you feel a twinge of justification in my voice?!). There is something about the typography that makes me smile - I'm a bit of a sucker for great fonts and packaging...


So fonts and packaging that make me smile (believe me this is not even the tip of the iceberg!)

all of these items can be found at Labour and wait an inspiring place to step back in time and can be found just off Brick Lane

And the last purchase (thank you Ania x) was this sweet little jug - perfect for heart warming rich gravy....


So I leave you, hoping you have a wonderful weekend, let's hope it's as warming as this daffodil that has kept me sunny through all the admin - see you next week...







2 comments:

{oc cottage} said...

I love those jars! And everything else! (found you through Funky Monkey). I'll be back to see how life goes in the UK.

M

Funkymonkey said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and your kind comments. I love buying those parfait jars too - it's fun finding things to fill them with. You are so lucky finding those Tala measuring cups. I remember my aunt using one of those when I was little and used to love measuring out the different ingredients for baking. So much more fun than scales.Love your blog.By the way - the buttons were from Entertaining Elephants in Church Stretton.